jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

TGIMF!


Another musical Friday brought to you by Curioux Disorder! Ahem! I've being going cuckoo these days, my current job is setting up on a new location and I haven't worked a lot. Yes haven't. Too bad for me! This Friday I'm doing things a little bit different. Since the page that I used for doing the playlist has a limit (yeah what a shitty page) and I've looked everywhere for other sites who could do the same as that one but none of them are successful. So I'll put the names of it as I always do and you have the option to download the zip file; where all the songs and the playlist is included. Piece of cake, right? So let the good times roll!

  1. Blondie Sunday Girl
  2. Peter, Bjorn & John I just wanna see through
  3. Julian CasaBlancas Out of the Blue
  4. Passion Pit Sleepyhead
  5. Los Nikis Yo soy tu sombra
  6. Adam & the Ants Cleopatra
  7. The Queers Love, love, love
  8. The Go-Betweens Palm Sunday
  9. The Skatalites Music storeroom
  10. Phoenix Sometimes in the Fall
  11. Vampire Weekend Diplomat's son
  12. Best Coast Crazy for you
  13. MGMT Electric feel
  14. Misfits Some kinda hate

Oh yes! Here's the link!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario