martes, 29 de marzo de 2011
viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011
- Los Doltons rey del tablista
- Architecture in Helsinki lazy lazy
- Dick Dale & the Del-tones surf beat
- Hombres G la cagaste burt lancaster
- Kortatu mierda de ciudad
- Sahara Hotnights alright alright
- La Lupe Fever
- Santogold lights out
- The Rolling Stones street fighting man
- Vivan Girls Moped Girls
- Sister Nancy bam bam
- The Revillos Scuba Scuba
- The Raveonettes Dead Sound
- Of Montreal My darling
jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011
viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011
domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011
sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011
viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011
martes, 8 de marzo de 2011
lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011
viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011
- Os Mutantes hey boy
- The Pixies gigantic
- The Pretenders break up the concrete
- The Shangri-Las give him a great big kiss
- The Shins know your onion!
- Siniestro Total Bailaré sobre tú tumba
- The Sonics skinny minnie
- The Sounds 7 days a week
- Tokyo Police Club wait up
- Stray Cats stray cat strut
- A Tribe Called Quest Can I kick it?
- Wayne County & the Electric Chairs Wonder Woman
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs soft shock
- Anijta Tijoux 1977
- Empire of the Sun Walking on a dream
miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011
martes, 1 de marzo de 2011
But this time I went a little bit artistic and bought myself acrylic paint instead of the paint cans & a sponge because the paintbrushes were quite expensive (I'm on a tight budget). I wanted to wait till next day (today) to start with my new project but I was too anxious to begin. So I made some stencils and I'm not real happy with the results, but I will keep trying.
First attempt: it was supposed to be a lipstick but I don't know, not quite sure what turned out.
Second try: an anchor, well that one was easy but needs a lot more work.
And the last one: a sewing machine. Eh, need to work on the sides…
Since tomorrow is finally my day off I'll be giving it another shot. What about you? Any project that you were eager to do and then it turned into a total mess?
Stay tune for part deux.