miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Sewing Store

Today I went with my mom to a new store she read on the newspaper. It is called "Costura y Bordado" although it had another name on the sign (which I can't remember). The shop is pretty cool, it sells fabrics, sewing machines & other supplies.

When I walked in the first thing I saw was the fabrics. They didn't have a lot but it is a small shop so I can't complain. The limited selection was pretty fantastic. I wanted to take all of them but I'm economicaly challenged since I finally bought my camera lens, now there's no excuse for crappy pictures. Back to the fabrics; they had flower print, owls, birds, lines, polka dots, everything I like.

On the sale rack I found this curious fabric, mom said it was weird and it looks a lot like nurse's hats. But I find it quite adorable and I can't wait to do something with it.

They offer classes at the store too and I'm planing to take one. One thing I really didn't like was the customer service, when we asked about the classes the employee couldn't take the time to explain to us how the calendar works.

You can check their Website here.

What about you? Any new curious shops you found?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario