viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

I'm alive!

Culebra


Hello! It's Friday and yeah, I know it's a kinda of late post but I was pretty busy all week! I went camping to Culebra Tuesday, arrived yesterday and went straight to bed because today I had to work. However I haven't forgotten about you guys and I know you need some tunes to start your weekend sewing! Let's get ready and have some fun!




  • M.I.A. paper planes
  • Lily Allen Not Big
  • The Killers Spaceman
  • Digitalism Pogo
  • Israel Vibration Thank God It's Friday
  • Ramones it's not my place
  • Chuck Berry No particular place to go
  • Wanda Jackson Funnel of Love
  • Common Go!
  • Coconut Records Night Timing
  • The Clash Coca Cola
  • John Robinson Shrink Rap
  • Mecano Este chico es una joya
  • Blondie Love at the pier
  • Beck Gamma Ray

P.S. I don't know what happened to the cool ipod widget at this page but as for today I'll use that one then try to find another one that resembles an ipod or something better because that one doesn't look so good ( I hate it)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario