viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

It's Friday!

Hooray! for another fun day with nice tunes. Quick recap: I've being working the whole week but I made good use of my free day (tuesday) and try to make something out of the new fabric that I got on the mail last week. So it turned into a useful pouch.

the new fabric is the scissors fabrics


I have more stuff that I want to share with you guys but right now my brain is dead! so let's relax with some music! By the way I couldn't find a new widget. :( so this ugly one will be here for a while.



  • Los Doltons rey del tablista
  • Architecture in Helsinki lazy lazy
  • Dick Dale & the Del-tones surf beat
  • Hombres G la cagaste burt lancaster
  • Kortatu mierda de ciudad
  • Sahara Hotnights alright alright
  • La Lupe Fever
  • Santogold lights out
  • The Rolling Stones street fighting man
  • Vivan Girls Moped Girls
  • Sister Nancy bam bam
  • The Revillos Scuba Scuba
  • The Raveonettes Dead Sound
  • Of Montreal My darling

p.s. while writing this post I just acknowledge I haven't wrote anything since last week! I'm so sorry! I'm so busy working that my mind shuts down during the night. I need to organize myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario