viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

TGIMF

Thank God it's Music Friday (TGIMF) As always I'm here to bring you some nice audio to start up any project! However, before we begin, my grandmother yet again brought me a cool magazine from the grocery store: Quilts & More. Not surprisingly, I love it!


This one features a lot of fun little projects to do. Some of them that quickly caught my attention:


1. The pincushion & sewing kit hamburger. ( don't you want to eat it?)


2. The bow headband. ( I plan on doing it ASAP)


3. An owl applique. ( As you know, my latest obsession)

You can check the magazine's page for more fun projects.


And now let's hear some music!




  • Toots & the maytalls monkey man
  • Johnny Depp & Helena Bonham by the sea
  • Joy Division disorder
  • Japanese Motors Better Trends
  • Hombres G Venezia
  • Zombies Aloha
  • Gorillaz Superfast Jellyfish
  • The Smiths this charming man
  • The Go! Team Huddle formation
  • Wanda Jackson I gotta know!
  • Feist 1234
  • Barry Louis All I want is you
  • The Rolling Stones I just want to make love to you
  • Dum Dum Girls Bhang Bhang
  • Sleigh Bells Ring Ring



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario