lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Remember?

Wow! I hate that I had a completely nice entry in my mind and suddenly forgot about it the moment I started to type. Yes, it just happened. I need some memory pills. Well I think my entry was about my beautiful pink lomography camera. I posted a picture of it almost a month ago. I remember how much I used that camera and the love that I had (and still have) for it. It went with me everywhere, that baby even went to Europe! Suddenly one day the batteries drained literally and it fucked up everything. It also has the shutter and the wheel damaged. I'm planning on buying a new one! But for now enjoy some of the greatest moment with my pink camera.





Yeah that's me at Parque del Retiro in Madrid, Spain.



My minga ( I don't know how they are called in english but that's the head they use to practice haircuts and hair dyes). Yes I know, she IS creepy.

The Roman coliseum: may I say that it is fantastic? When we were in the taxi arriving to Rome we couldn't believe what we saw. It is incredible.

A bathroom in Brooklyn, NYC. I had to take the picture, so many tags!

My house's balcony. It was a really bright sunny day.


Some weird ghetto Spongebob at Brussels, it was so random & funny.


Ocean Park beach (Puerto Rico, where I am from). And yes I don't know why we were drinking Fosters, oh now I remember it was pretty cheap and big.


Amsterdam. I'm in love with the canals and the fact everyone rides a bike.


The airplane. So many instructions…If one day I have to followed them I'm fucked.


El Morro, San Juan, PR. Another sunny day!


By the way this is my lomography page! Do you have one? Share it!

1 comentario: