martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Cute things!

If you don't know already, I'm obsessed with looking for things on the internet. I'm always checking out stuff that I'll never get to have or maybe one day I will, who knows? Here's some of my cute findings! Hope you like them too, I think most of them are from www.modcloth.com. Enjoy!


Cassette tape measure, well isn't that handy?



Matryoshka ice tray, yes I'm practically obsessed with these dolls, you'll see more ahead.
Matryoshka clips.

Bunny book holder. Great and adorable idea!


The Good, The Bad & The Barbie; I just love the title of this book. Wonder what is it about?


Alice Adventure's In Wonderland Book.


What a bath curtain!


This Matryoshka's doll stand is perfect for cards, tags, ect.
I need this! A camera tape holder!


Best lunch bag!

And for the last one, this purrfect measuring cups!

1 comentario: