martes, 12 de abril de 2011

It's me….Mario!

Hello curiousers! One of my favorite games is Super Mario Bros! I'm so obsessed with the series that I even have it on my phone, computer, wii, and the Nintendo DSi. Okay, on everything I own! I remember as a kid I played and owned all Nintendo consoles. I started with the Nes, and then had a Super Nintendo, Gameboy, N64, Gamecube and right now I have the Nintendo DSi and the red Wii, Super Mario Bros 25th year anniversary edtion. My favorite Mario game will forever be Super Mario Bros 3. I still love to play it; I love the pixelated graphics, the music, the simplicity of it and how easily you can die. To this day I still enjoy it. But why am I babbling about this? Well I found this great wallpaper that caused instant nostalgia. I'm so excited it about it that I would like to share it with you! Go check it out over here.


And if that doesn't calm your Mario addiction and after all this is a crafty blog try this Super Mario Bros magnetic board done by Laboratory 424. I know I'll be doing that one soon.


What retro games you worship?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario