miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Nintendo Nostalgia Part one.

I have to confess I am twenty five years old and I still play nintendo games.  Seriously I'm such a big dork that I'm anxiously waiting for the new Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to come out this November 20 (Yes  I know the date and everything).  I'm such a geek that I reserved the game with the gold remote control.



I must say that I have a list of  favorite games of all times, these games I can say that till this day I enjoy playing them. (this is the list in no particular order)



 Super Mario Bros 3 - One of my favorite Mario games.


The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time I mean, the person who didn't play this game during his/her younger years don't know what they're missing. Needless to say that I bought the 3DS just so I can take this game anywhere and everywhere.


Star Tropics I remember the first time that my sister and I played this game we had to dip a letter in water to revealed  the code frequency to advanced in the game (747!).  I thought that it was genius. In this game Dr Jones has been abducted by the aliens and Mike (your character) has to travel different isles to finally found him and save him.  If you haven't play this game you should download it now!



Donkey Kong Country  This game is pure genius.  Favorite part: the mine carts and barrels.  Enough said! Words can't describe how psycho I am with this game.



Any games you love or are waiting to be release???


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario