you know those prosciutto & mozzarella rolls that are at the supermarket? they look so yummy and you can serve them alone or…..how about on a pizza. well this easy to do recipe will leave you wanting for more.
what you need:
prosciutto & mozzarella roll
flatbread or pita bread
provolone (1 slice)
1. Cut 4 thin slices of the prosciutto & mozzarella roll.
2. Cut the provolone into tiny pieces.
2. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce evenly through the flatbread or pita bread ( in this case i used flatbread "naan" and ragu pizza sauce).
3. Accomodate the slices of prosciutto & mozzarella on the flatbread.
4. Spread provolone pieces above the prosciutto & mozzarella.
5. Put it on a bake oven (450 degrees) for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.