martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

i found this baby!

I was looking for record players at Etsy and suddenly I bumped into this baby! I'm in love and the price it's really good compared to the others I found of the same model.  It has everything and it's clearly stated that it's in working conditions.  I'm really debating in getting it or not because of my budget.  But I can't keep it out my head, seriously! I think I'll regret it if tomorrow it's sold!  
ZORKI 4 1961's camera


Among this precious I found another camera that I really liked; the SMENA8.  It's compact, user friendly and hey who doesn't love that pink cap? Seriously, I'm digging these russian cameras.

SMENA 8M 1980's





But yeah,  my favorite it's the first one.  Why I always go for the expensive stuff?  Have you found something that you can't take it out of your head??

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario