jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Thank God It's Music Friday, again.

As every Friday I'm here to bring you a great time with some beats. As you may read on the past post if you enter ENJOY at checkout when buying from the Curioux Disorder shop you'll get a 30% OFF. Hurry up and get your handmade goodies.




  1. Go Sailor "Windy"
  2. Le Butcherettes "Bang!"
  3. Flema "Chicas judías"
  4. The Rolling Stones "Can I get a witness?"
  5. Los Vegetales "Odio el verano"
  6. Mos Def "Mr. N."
  7. The Pipettes "One Night Stand"
  8. I'm from Barcelona "Always spring"
  9. Polansky y el ardor "Ataque preventido"
  10. Deerhunter "Never stops"
  11. She & Him "I should have known better"
  12. Kate Nash "Merry happy"
  13. Richard Hell & the voidoids "Blank Generation"
  14. Rockell "Somebody's Watching me"
  15. Feist "I feel it all"
Click here for the playlist! (Since grooveshark's always having problems with the widgets)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario